‘AUDAX CLUB PARISIEN created in 1961 a distinction in order to reward the hikers who completed on his events a distance of 5000 kilometers. This distinction names RANDONNEUR 5000 . It is concretized by a medal offered gracefully and of a diploma numbered by order of attribution. The year is that of the date of the last test carried out obtain it:
CONDITION: Within four years, day for day, between the first and the last test, the candidate with “RANDONNEUR 5000” must have carried out: – the full series of ACP Brevets: 200, 300, 400, 600, 1000 km
– a PARIS-BREST-PARIS hikers, is 1200km
– an approved FLECHE VELOCIO : The achieved mileage is used (360 km minimum of 24 hours). At least 3 riders must finish the Flèche (you cannot individually claim for your ridden mileage if your team was not successful)
International randonneurs can ride a Flèche Nationale homologated by the ACP and organized in accordance with the rules for the Flèche Vélocio.
The kilometric balance to add up at least the 5000 kilometers can be obtained only on the following events :
– Flèche nationale on traditional course in condition of being realized of GOLD category or SILVER. An Flèche of less than 200 km is not valid.
– Brevets Randonneurs Mondiaux.
– Flèche Vélocio or Flèche nationale approved.
– Trace Vélocio or approved.
– Randonneurs Mondiaux 1200 km and more (Brevets organized in the Countries Foreign and approved by LES RANDONEURS MONDIAUX).
To in no case these Brevets cannot replace the B.R.M. of 1000km.
For more information about Randonneur 5000, click here to visit the official ACP website.