Route: Broga – Bahau – Kuala Pilah – Broga
[PLEASE STUDY THE ROUTE BEFORE JOINING / DOWNLOAD THE GPX FILE INTO YOUR DEVICE]
Date: April 22, 2018
Start Time : 5.00 am
Meet up point/ Finishing point: Balai Polis Broga
** The Committee will arrive Broga at 4.00am.
Balai Polis Broga
(5.00am – 6.00am)
(7.39am – 11:01am)
(8.14am – 1:33pm)
(11.24AM – 6.30PM)
**ALL RIDERS MUST GET THEIR BREVET CARDS STAMPED
WITHIN THE TIME ABOVE AT EACH CHECKPOINT.
Please take note that the distance in KM are merely indicative according to GPS. As with any other GPS devices, there are bound to be inaccuracy and discrepancies.
****TIPS: Recommendation for BRM200 Broga:
1. Things to carry along – Spare tubes, tyres (tyre repair kit), pump/CO2, Powerbank, Sufficient food and drink;
2. Starting time is at 5am – 6am. Shops in Broga may not open at this hour. Riders are advised to eat at home/bring your own food;
3. We locate the checkpoint at the furthest point of the route to prevent ‘chicken loop’; committee will assign ‘Crew riders’ to ride in the event. Crews are to observe and warn Randonneurs who do not follow BRM rules. After notice is given and if the same act is being repeated, then crews have the rights to disqualify riders (Crews to present Official crew tag to disqualify riders);
4. At checkpoint 1 Jempol, there are many Malay food stalls but most of them not doing business on Sunday. We advise participants to bring your own food / can ride to Bahau Town for lunch (KM101);
5. At checkpoint 2 Dangi, there are only a few Chinese Stalls with no much food served. Riders are advised to eat in Bahau Town or Kuala Pilah at KM148.
6. Riders are advised not to race during the event and to maintain an average speed of 24-27km/h to last longer distance. Timekeeping is important, stop for 5-10 minutes every 50-80km for refill and longer rest (1-1.5hrs) for proper rest/meal.
7. Don’t be a litterbug!
We have always seen cyclists throwing rubbish into the bushes in many events or just during their weekend rides, especially empty bottles, bananas, powergel/bar’s plastic wrapper etc. During our BRM200, you will ride through many small Kampungs and please help to keep their environment clean by not throwing rubbish on the roadside.