This is a Qualifying Audax Brevet. Finishers will be homologated.
Due to the restriction of CMCO, we have another round of Open BRM this month. You can plan your own route and submit the result to us after completion and get homologated.
- Participants shall obey all applicable traffic rules as well as the SOP imposed by the government during CMCO;
- Practice social distancing, avoid mass gathering while you stop for refill;
- Plan your own route – distance must be not less than 290km for BRM300 and 390km for BRM400;
- Cut off time: 20 hours for 300km, 27 hours for 400km. You can ride anytime from now to January 3, 2021;
- Doing the same loops multiple times are not allowed;
- Group ride must not exceed 10 riders;
- bring you IC and face mask while you go for the ride;
- practice distancing among riders and fully self-supported.
How to proceed:
- Plan your own ride. It can be a group ride of not more than 10 riders or a solo ride.
- Riders’ registration please click HERE. Fee: RM50/pax. You can ride anytime from now to January 3, 2021.
- Submit your result HERE before January 10, 2021. Results submitted after the due date will not be homologated.
- ARM will submit the results to ACP to get homologation numbers for finishers.
- Official BRM300/BRM400 medals (for finishers only) can be purchased separately in ARM Office or postage can be arranged.
Registration name list
No of Registrants: 193
Updated date: 31st December 2020 (9:40a.m.)
Timing Result BRM300
Updated date: 13th January 2021 (8:18p.m.)
Timing Result BRM400