January 16, 2022 (Sunday)
5:00AM – 6:30PM (BRM200)
5:00AM – 12:00PM (100KM Permanent)
STARTING / FINISHING POINT
Prosper Resort, Morib
GOODIES COLLECTION DATE
January 15, 2022 (Saturday), 2pm – 4pm at Prosper Resort
|Entitlement||Finisher’s medal, brevet card, sticker||Finisher’s lanyard, waterproof card holder, brevet card, |
sticker, ACP homologation number
(ACP medals will only be sold to finishers at RM50)
Participant under 18 years old
PARENTAL CONSENT is required for Participants under 18 years old. We do not accept online registration for riders under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents should be aware that this is an individual ride without leaders. Riders 16 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
By confirmation of payment, the participant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of Audax Randonneurs Malaysia. All entries are NOT transferable nor refundable.
I agree to abide by the Rules of Audax Randonneurs Malaysia. I understand that there are inherent risks associated with cycling on public roads (without road closure, marshal and direction signage) and I agree that I am entering this event entirely at my own risk and accept without exception full and complete liability for all and any risks and will not hold responsible nor make claim against Audax Randonneurs Malaysia and its committee members for any loss, damage or injury however caused in relation to my participation in this event.
200KM Finishers’ Jersey
Ultra-Lightweight Cycling Jersey
Long Sleeves jerseys are available at RM275.
REMINDER! All our jerseys are Asian fit which is smaller than most European brands.
If you are right on the border or between sizes, please order at least one size up
AUDAX RANDONNEURS MALAYSIA
CLASSIC & RETRO CLUB JERSEY
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR PINK RIDE PARTICIPANTS
Long Sleeves jerseys are available at RM255.
WEAR IT AND
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE!
These jerseys are slim fit and made of ultra-lightweight fabric which is comfortable and breathable.
They are designed for long-distance riding and provide partial UV protection to avoid sunburn.
*Our jersey is available on pre-order basis, please expect to receive them in February 2022 via postage.
PINK 5! Finishers’ T Shirt
Lightweight Polyester Sports Tee
Audax Permanent 100KM Finisher Medal
& BRM200 Finisher Lanyard
Starting and Finishing Point
PROSPER RESORT, MORIB
ROOM RATE: RM300/room
Only 30 available.
– King Bed room
– Twin Bed room
– Triple Bed room
– Double Decker room
CALL US FOR BOOKING TODAY!
- Participants shall obey all applicable traffic rules as well as the SOP imposed by the government;
- Practice social distancing, avoid mass gathering while you stop for refill;
- Cut off time: 7 hours (100KM); 13.5 hours (BRM200)
- bring your IC and face mask while you go for the ride;
- practice distancing among riders;
- Support vehicles are only allowed to stop at checkpoint.
11 JAN 2022
To all Pink 5! Participants,
5 MORE DAYS TO GO!
Here are some IMPORTANT updates for the coming Pink 5! Please share and save this post and we will keep updating news in the same post.
Due to overwhelming participation, we have made the following decision:
1. Goodies (brevet card, randonneur tag, sticker, T-shirt and merchandize) can be collected on Friday in The Strand Kota Damansara (waze Joe’s Barber Kota Damansara) and Saturday in Prosper Resort, Morib from 2pm – 4pm.
2. You can collect goodies for your teammates. However, please provide their registration barcode upon collection.
3. You can collect brevet card and randonneur tag before the ride on Sunday but please expect longer waiting time.
4. On the actual day, you can choose to start riding anytime from 5am – 7am. Those who collected brevet card and randonneur tag, please look for our crew to scan your registration barcode before departing the resort. We have 10 crews at the starting point (near to the resort guard house) to scan your barcode. Riding time starts counting once the barcode is scanned.
5. Please PARK your car properly. Riders are advised to car pool with teammates as car park space is limited. Riders who stay overnight in Gold Coast Morib or other homestays nearby, please ride to the starting point. Do not park in Prosper Resort as the parking space will need to accommodate the riders.
6. At each checkpoint, please present your brevet card to the crew for stamping. Wear mask when you arrive every checkpoint. Please do not hang around in checkpoint too long to avoid overcrowded.
7. PLEASE KEEP THE RESORT AND ALL CHECKPOINT CLEAN. DO NOT LITTER! We have always been complaint by the public for littering at checkpoint. Please do your part and keep our environment safe and clean.
8. Ride single file at all times. Beginners are advised to ride in a group. Support vehicle can be arranged but only allowed to stop at the checkpoint.
Good luck and see you this weekend!
PICTURES OF THE EVENT
For more pictures, please visit our Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.509281220510807&type=3