BRM300 Finishers’ T Shirt
Lightweight Polyester Sports Tee
Starting and Finishing Point
The BRM300 starting and finishing point is in Marina Island Pangkor Resort. If you plan to stay in the resort, please contact person in charge Ms. Sunita +60 18-238 0300 for booking and mention Audax to get the discounted rate. Hotel breakfast will be served at 4am.
Online Registration Fee RM65.00 (On site Registration RM75.00)
– inclusive of 1 x local made finisher’s medal, 1 x ACP format Brevet Card and 1 x event sticker.
RM45.00 for Finisher’s Polyester Tee
RM50.00 ACP medal
*ACP medals are ordered from France and only be sold to finishers.
Participant under 18 years old
PARENTAL CONSENT is required for Participants under 18 years old. We do not accept online registration for riders under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents should be aware that this is an individual ride without leaders. Riders 16 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
By confirmation of payment, the participant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of Audax Randonneurs Malaysia. All entries are NOT transferable nor refundable.
I agree to abide by the Rules of Audax Randonneurs Malaysia. I understand that there are inherent risks associated with cycling on public roads (without road closure, marshal and direction signage) and I agree that I am entering this event entirely at my own risk and accept without exception full and complete liability for all and any risks and will not hold responsible nor make claim against Audax Randonneurs Malaysia and its committee members for any loss, damage or injury however caused in relation to my participation in this event.
Along the Route
- Participants shall obey all applicable traffic rules as well as the SOP imposed by the government;
- Practice social distancing, avoid mass gathering while you stop for refill;
- Cut off time: 20 hours;
- bring your IC and face mask while you go for the ride;
- practice distancing among riders;
- Support vehicles are only allowed to stop at designated checkpoint.