hours minutes seconds
100th Anniversary of the
Brevet de Randonneurs Mondiaux
The first BRM was ridden on September 11, 1921. Special medals and brevet cards will be created by Audax Club Parisien in this season to celebrate the 100th year of BRM, a facsimile of the first BRM medals.
FREE WATER BOTTLES!
We’re giving out 100 x FREE Audaxious water bottles (710ml) to the first 100 riders who register for the BRM200 in September (100th Anniversary).
Visit our merchandise page for more details!
100th Anniversary Limited Edition Jersey
For artist Raduan Man, it took a whopping 20 years to complete his masterpiece, Kayangan.
Consisting of eight canvases combined together, Raduan actually started work on this piece before the new millennium even began and only recently put the brush down.
To strangers, spending two decades working on a single art piece seems to be an incredible endeavour, and Raduan admits that it is.
But given his story and creative soul, one can hardly fault him for dedicating his life to the world of art. The Pahang-born artist explained that his forays into art began by scribbling on school property. (Source: FMT Lifestyle)
100TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT POLYESTER T-SHIRT
BRM200 Ride Details
1. To celebrate the 100th year of BRM, the ride will be held on the 11th of September, 2021, the same date as the first BRM held in 1921.
2. The ride is an Open BRM200. Participants to ride any of the previous BRM200 route or create your own 200km route. However, all riders must ride on the same day, starting time is 5am – 6.30pm. Further details will be updated in August.
3. All riders to obey applicable traffic rules and SOP imposed by the government:
– Practice social distancing, avoid mass gathering at the checkpoint;
– bring along IC and face mask;
– practice distancing among riders.
4. This is a fully self-supported ride. The cut-off time is 13.5 hours.
Online Registration Fee RM70.00 (inclusive of a special 100th Anniversary ARM Medal)
Frequent Riders: RM20.00
1. The Gallic Rooster Medal (Made by Audax Club Parisien to celebrate the 100th year of BRM): RM 50, only sold to finishers of BRM200.
2. Standard BRM200 Medal from ACP: RM50, only sold to finishers of BRM200.
Participants under 18 years old
PARENTAL CONSENT is required for Participants under 18 years old. We do not accept online registration for riders under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents should be aware that this is an individual ride without leaders. Riders 16 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
By confirmation of payment, the participant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of Audax Randonneurs Malaysia. All entries are NOT transferable nor refundable.
I agree to abide by the Rules of Audax Randonneurs Malaysia. I understand that there are inherent risks associated with cycling on public roads (without road closure, marshal and direction signage) and I agree that I am entering this event entirely at my own risk and accept without exception complete liability for all and any risks and will not hold responsible nor make claim against Audax Randonneurs Malaysia and its committee members for any loss, damage or injury however caused in relation to my participation in this event.