This is a Qualifying Audax Brevet. Finishers will be homologated.
Interstate travelling is still not allowed due to CMCO/RMCO. Therefore, we are looking for volunteers in every state to be the state representative this time and provide routes to us. Riding time and route will be controlled to ensure everyone enjoys the same difficulties in every state.
REMINDER: All riders are advised to strictly obey the RULES below:–
- Participants shall obey all applicable traffic rules as well as the SOP imposed by the government during CMCO/RMCO;
- Practice social distancing, avoid mass gathering while you stop for refill;
- Cut off time: 20 hours.
- Group ride must not exceed 10 riders;
- bring your IC and face mask while you go for the ride;
- practice distancing among riders and fully self-supported.
How to proceed:
- Any rider could be one of the state representative for this BRM300 in April. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the RidewithGPS link and we will select one route and post it below.
- Route plotted should not less than 290km and at a minimum elevations of 1500m.
- Participants can only select the route posted below within your own state.
- Riding date: April 11, 2021. Riding time: 3am – 11pm (Sunday).
- For riders in Klang Valley area, please meet the crew at the starting and finishing point to scan your QR code (QR code in ticket2u email). You could purchase finishing medals and collect T shirt at the finishing point.
- For riders outside Klang Valley, please submit your result in the link below before 12.00 noon, April 19, 2021. Results submitted after the due date will not be homologated.
- All riders are required to submit STRAVA link with Elapsed time of the ride in the submission form.
- ARM will submit the results to ACP to get homologation numbers for finishers.
- Official BRM300 medals (for finishers only) and other merchandised are available for sale in the result submitting page. All merchandizes could also be purchased in ARM office in Kota Damansara, Selangor.
To avoid mass gathering on the actual day, we urge you to park your vehicle further from the starting point. DO NOT take up all the parking spaces in front of the starting point. If you see riders taken up 50% of the parking space near the starting point, please find other parking spaces in the surrounding area as marked on the map. Starting time is 3am-4am.